Research within CECA
CECA gives much importance to research in education and cultural action, and promotes it through the following measures:
- Supporting an international network of researchers which now includes over 100 members. To join the network, one just has to ask to become a member;
- Offering an award, the Colette Dufresne-Tassé Award for Research in Education and Cultural Action;
- Introducing oral presentations of research reports at the Annual International Conference.;
- Publishing electronically research reports presented orally provided that they are revised and detailed to meet the requirements of a scientific paper.
- Offering training workshops to members wanting to start a project or improving one that is already on its way.