Grant CECA 2022
ICOM-CECA YOUNG MEMBERS GRANT 2022
Are you a young member who would like to connect with an international group of museum educators at the 26th ICOM General Conference in Prague, Czech Republic (August 20-28, 2022)? Then this grant is for you! This year three grants will be awarded to young CECA members. The grant will cover economy class airfare, accommodation and conference fees to a maximum of 1200 €.
- Be a CECA member in an individual or institutional capacity and have paid the ICOM membership fee for 2022
- Be 35 years old or younger at the time of the ICOM General Conference in Prague, Czech Republic
- Attend the General conference and the CECA activities happening August 22-25
- Submit a poster to the virtual poster session during the ICOM General Conference
Two of the three winners of the CECA 2022 Young Member Grant
Julie Rose, Reza Soleimani
Three of the four winners for the 2021 Young Members’ Travel Grant.
– Juan Pablo Campistrous, Spain
– Nidia Aliseda Garcia, Spain
– Catalina Hoyos, Colombia
– Tatiana Quevedo, Colombia
Tatiana Quevedo, Catalina Hoyos, Juan Pablo Campistrous