Members elected for 2022-2025
As there were not enough candidates for the number of positions to be filled, there was no vote but recognition by acclamation of the new Board at the off-site meeting of the General Conference in Prague.
10 members of the former board were re-elected.
2 new candidates were elected.
2 members were co-opted.
- Marie-Clarte O’Neill, President, France.
- Anne-Marie Émond, Secretary and Treasurer, Canada.
- Nelly Abboud, Lebanon.
- Asmah Alias, Singapore.
- Marie-Françoise Delval, France.
- Rosa María Hervás Avilés, Spain.
- Margarita Laraignée, Argentina.
- Silvana M. Lovay, Argentina.
- Wencke Maderbacher, Denmark.
- Angela Manders, The Netherlands.
- Jorge Albuja, Ecuador.
- Marina Gross-Hoy, USA.
Apart from the election, 2 CECA members were co-opted:
- Colette Dufresne-Tassé, Canada.
- Nicole Geshé König, Belgium.